Baby senegal bichir food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I try to when I can but I have to buy worms for fishing sometimes. I just make sure to wash them off first so all that dirt doesn't go in my tank.

Feed them high quality pellets, it is healthier. Any live food can introduce pathogens. They are not nutritionally complete, balanced, or necessary.

I don't consider Omega One to be the best, better than most: yes. But with the artificial colors and ethoxyquin preservative added to the food, not the best.

It is the one of the only foods with no fishmeal. It only has whole shrimp and whole herring and a few more whole fish and salmon skin pigments for color.

NLS uses the entire animals too, without the artificial colors and the ethoxyquin is only on the meals (which are whole animal meals) as required by law.

I agree there is always a chance at introducing pathogens but our peacock eels love them to and don't seem to have any interest in anything else. That's why the birchir gets them mainly because they will eat pretty much anything from what I've seen with mine.

You should be able to get the eels on pellets. I got my tiretrack on them and he went from 6" to 20" in about 9 months.

I'm gonna stick with omega 1 for now but I might try nls after I run out

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom