Baby Whale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok so no baby whale :(. I love unusual fish that are great with community fish. I would get more tanks but my mom says no more tanks untill in on my own. And I also have no more space in my room and that's the only place where fish tanks are kept and it's a little cramped with 5 fishtanks, a bed, a dresser and a desk.

For a while it didn't post the first time so that's why there are two practically the same posts. Sorry

Aaww, lucky! My mom says no more tanks with 2!

Aquariums make for a betta world. Wanna discus it?

I thought this thread was a joke at first and the OP wanted an actual baby whale like a humpback or something. I'm not alone right?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I read this entire thread thinking it was a late April fools joke or something. Then I looked it up, and saw it was actually a fish. Why is it even called a baby whale???

I thought this thread was a joke at first and the OP wanted an actual baby whale like a humpback or something. I'm not alone right?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I thought the same and instantly though of some crazy huge saltwater tank with free willy in it :p

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I read this entire thread thinking it was a late April fools joke or something. Then I looked it up, and saw it was actually a fish. Why is it even called a baby whale???

It is called a baby whale because it looks kind of like a baby sperm whale.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Get that thing off the spy kids movie, where thu guy has like a 5 in hammerhead in a goldfish bowl

Get that thing off the spy kids movie, where thu guy has like a 5 in hammerhead in a goldfish bowl

Lol ? my son just watched that one yesterday! Don't put your fingers in the bowl!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Back
Top Bottom