back in business. I want to start again and need your help!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lakersfreak

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys I used to own a Red Sea Max 250, but sold it about 2 years ago. I want to start a saltwater tank but dont want to go past 30 gallons.....should I go with the red sea max 30 gal? Are there better ones out there?

Hey Lakersfreak (Love the name btw),

Haven't owned an all-in one setup before. I have noticed a lot of folks gravitate towards the biocube29. Just curious if you're dead-set on an all-in one or if you think you might try a DT & sump? Lots of options out there.

Maybe someone with a BC29 will chime in on how they like theirs.

Yes I do want an all in one....like the look and ease of it.

Is it true the red sea max 130d is discontinued??

The biocubes are what is hott right now. I have no experience with what you had or what they are going for. I just know that the 29's are very popular and easy to find on craigslist.

Thank you... I want an all in one that can handle some corral. My red sea max 250 was ok with the t5 lighting. But I'm looking to go smaller. For some reason all red sea max 130d prices have jumped up to the $800 range. I'd like to spend about $500 but can't decide which one is best. I'm stuck between jbj biocube and aquaeuroUSA. A local store is selling the aquaeuroUSA all in one for 350 AMD seller says its a really good tank, but likely he's saying that to sell that one to me so I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom