bad day for my tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shay1012

Aquarium Advice Regular
It's Saturday and as my only day off naturally that means water change day for us.we noticed our male Molly was doing flips and having trouble staying up right. I knew what it was and moved him to a hospital and threw him a pea.also for the past week we've noticed our male platy has been lazy and laying on the fake stump but He was eating and swimming sometimes so i figured he's just being lazy. Today my fiance noticed the dreaded pinecone that my poor rascal had turned into. I knew there was no cure and the look on his face was saying "mom it hurts " so I euthanized him a few minutes ago and sent him down the drain to the great aquarium in the sky. With all the other problems we are having then this I knew I could come to you guys and you would understand.

Sounds like a bad day for sure. Don't know how long you've had the fish or where you got them, but I always recommend purchasing fish from a breeder instead of PETWHATEVER. The small increase in cost will payoff in a long time of enjoyment.

Back
Top Bottom