Bad Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thumper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It started out my my girlfriend calling me informing me that one of my three week old coralvue bulbs which had started turning brown exploded and fell into my tank, I track a package of lr only to find dhl has it stuck in ohio and isnt going to arrive untill tomorrow, can you say bad deal and on top of all this i recieved a ice cap 660 retro kit last night with no wiring warness. I have one more order that I havnt even checked on yet, I'm too scared too. I wanna big shot of whiskey. LOL

Days lik that just suck! Hang in there. FWIW, when DHL was delivering my LR, they could not find my address so they just brought it back to their warehouse. By late afternoon, I had spent a lot of time on the phone before they actually found my package. I had to actually give them directions to my house (it is not hard to find). They said they would redeliver it the next day. I told them that was not an option and I needed it ASAP. They were kind enough to send someone out with it and I had it within 1/2 hour. I hope your tomorrow goes better...Lando

I have had issues with dhl also. They do not knock or ring the doorbell when they arrive. You practically have to wait on the porch for your package to arrive or they will sit out in the heat/cold.

DHL is pathetic. I was supposed to get my LR order today as well from LR.com, same thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they'll deliver it tomorrow..................i won't hold my breath.

I'm still fuming as i took a vacation day to be home for the delivery!
Jim

I have the same problem with my Live Rock order via DHL. Should be here now, will be here tomorrow.

I talked to the guys at LR.Com and they were great about it. They have a great idea of customer service. :)

Well ... the shipping company has to screw up at some point.

~DaxMAN

Anyone have any idea on the mh bulb. I need another one but if the other two are going to bust then I'll just get some better bulbs I guess.
You said that right about customer service with lr.com I wish they were closer because I'd love to meet Mike in person, great guy.
I just believe I was not meant to have nice things, LOL oh well.

I havnt got home yet but it's coming.
I'm about to call and check on my other order, keep your fingers crossed!

Hang in there, it'll get better.
Last winter I ordered some stars and urchins right before Christmas and the box didn't show up. As cold as it was the animals would have been dead by morning. Had to go to the Fed Ex terminal at 11:00 at night and plead with someone find the box. Fortunately they did and suffered no losses.

Ok, I had a order from liveaquari.com due in today with a coral and some tank cleaners. and they cant find the order, I may be finished all together with mail order after today, this is ridiculas. 0X

Ya I know, I think the whiskey will make it all better, lol
Better not do that because I have a lot of glass to dig out of the tank tonight.

I just hate it when you try to plan things out, have everything delivered in 1 day and nothing goes right. I'm waiting on a stand for my nano from ebay. The tracking says it's not been shipped yet, but the guy says it has. This on top of DHL's performance.....................arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm having a bad day too. I feel your pain.

Jim

you'd think after you pay an arm and a leg for them to ship the stuff that they'd be more courtious about it!

8O Could the bulbs have gotten splashed with water; it does not take much water to do it? That would be my guess. Contact dave right away if you think the bulbs were faulty and we will work it out. I have never had a MH bulb of any brand explode on a customer in 3 years, that is horrible. Let me know if you need my help with anything.

Update on BAD DAY. DHL doesnt know where my package is 'STILL" Wont go their right now,lol
Liveaquari shipped 2 items of 15 next day air, so I payed 25 bucks for 2 pep. shrimp, I specifically said not to ship unless they had everything in stock but they did make it right, Live and learn,LOL :x

MH bulb was splashed with water somwhow, not sure how,NO FISH IN THE TANK. but their was salty residue on the bulb and pretty obvious what happened, tired of trying to figure this one out,LOL :?
On a good note I did however install my vho's last night. Not really thrilled with the outcome as of yet but hopefully a bulb change will do what I'm looking for, It's a better day allready, well wait, not really, I'm home sick today with a bad cold. Oh well, Just means I'm closer the the J and coke.

I hope you have enjoyed my bad day novel and I'll be around for autographs later today ,LOLOLOLOLOLOL "IT'S ALL GOOD BABY"

Back
Top Bottom