Bamboo shrimp with blue cray fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no not as much as must fish. but still it does iw ouldnt have any more then a couple in a tank and you might have to spot feed them.

I have seen the bamboo shrimp at Petco. They seem really interesting. Do they need bamboo in the tank to survive? What do they eat? Are they compatible with a community tank? How big do they get? Do they have any other special requirements (hardness, PH, temp.)? I tried to get answere from the sales staff and I got different answers from differnt staff.

Matter of fact i recommend them for people with any sort of community tanks. I had some issues with paticals in the water and i threw in a couple in my tank and the particals in the water were almost gone completly. And over time they were completely gone. No they dont need bamboo, they get about 3 to 4 inches, and they are pretty hardy and ph dosent really matter for them nor the temperature. and no they dont eat fish.

Matter of fact i recommend them for people with any sort of community tanks. I had some issues with paticals in the water and i threw in a couple in my tank and the particals in the water were almost gone completly. And over time they were completely gone. No they dont need bamboo, they get about 3 to 4 inches, and they are pretty hardy and ph dosent really matter for them nor the temperature. and no they dont eat fish.

Make sure there is some flow in the tank as they are filter feaders as mgamer20o0 stated.

Back
Top Bottom