Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New Pheonix is on the way along with another Ecoxotic strip. Hope to add just a touch more blue. More Zoas on Thursday and a few more in a couple weeks ;). Hope the lights and nice corals add a bit more color to the tank. Thanks Bribo!

Corals came in yesterday. Big shout out to R&R Aquatics! Awesome customer service and packing was better than LA. Pics will come tonight when lights are on

Here are two out of three of the new zoas. Everytime I try to get a shot of the Rastas a hermit or shrimp strolls by and they close lol. They do open though and am so happy to finally have them

Pink Zippers
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414204546.004369.jpg

Nuclear Greens
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414204566.313532.jpg

Added the new stunner strip and it's great working with the other. Just simply plug and play. The only concern is it may be to bright at night. The bad thing about it wired to the other as it runs 24/7. Will get pics tonight and see what you guys think. Other than that it's awesome mixed with the MH.

Ok so I have a 29g and a 10g and I'm probably going to either run a frag tank out of it or a seahorse tank. (Wife rides horses). I have a decent idea for the plumbing and everything and will drill the tank myself. I guess the only thing different would be the lighting. Any ideas for value/quality? MH or LED for frags? I will start a separate thread once I get rolling

It was awesome to finally meet Bribo and his girlfriend. Very nice folks! Got some Bribo goodies and will post pics after acclimation. Thanks again man!

It was awesome to finally meet Bribo and his girlfriend. Very nice folks! Got some Bribo goodies and will post pics after acclimation. Thanks again man!

No problem! Nice to meet you and your wife. Now where are those pics???

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ok so here are 3 out of 5. The Zoas are mad right now and getting cleaned by shrimp. Glass is dirty but will get some better pics tonight

Ponapes, Setosa, and the tough one

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415613934.918268.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415613954.616561.jpg

Geez man those are some sweet frags! Whoever gave you those must be a pretty awesome reefer :D

Any good anemone opinions? I bought a rbta like 6 months ago that was bleached solid. It's doing very well eating and tentacles are sticky but the color isn't coming back as fast as I hoped. It barely has a green hue ( apparently I bought a green not rose). Feeding every other day might switch to everyday.

Rock Flower anemones are awesome, you looked into those?

I never was able to keep one of those alive :(. But my BTA was bleached like his when I got her and after a year she finally colored back up that is how I learned she was a rose tip. And now she is 12" and 11 years old and only spilt once at 6 yrs old. She took over my Zoas but I was able to save 80% of them. She now lives in a 400 gallon :). I miss my big tank but I am in the planning stages of a 20 gallon reef(only have room for that right now)

Back
Top Bottom