Best Water Conditioner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's true; it does say one capful for every 50 gallons, which is why I drop in about two capfuls for my 60...

Is this dosage about right? Still, the bottle is near empty...

To be completely honest, one capful is probably plenty. You have to remember that while your tank will hold 60 gallons, you probably dont have more than 50-55 in there. I put 3 capfuls in my 150g, but realistically, 2 would probably do me considering all the rocks and sand I have in mine.

To be completely honest, one capful is probably plenty. You have to remember that while your tank will hold 60 gallons, you probably dont have more than 50-55 in there. I put 3 capfuls in my 150g, but realistically, 2 would probably do me considering all the rocks and sand I have in mine.

Thank you. I shall limit it to one capful from here on in.

the reason y prime smell is because the stuff they put in there to remove ammo smell.

if u use Kordon AmQuel+ you will know, cause that stuff smell just like prime.
prime is pretty much a mix of NovAqua and AmQuel into one bottle so instead of buying Nov and Am for 13 dollar each you can buy a bottle of prime and it work as both Nov and Am. prime last longer duh to the stuff they put in there.

when i first got my tank i use AquaSafe, after 2 month i went to Jungle+, from there to Kordon and from Kordon to Prime. i been using prime for the last 2 month now and yet i still have half the bottle of Kordon left.

Prime will save you money thats only the PRO in prime. if it wasnt for that im sure ppl wouldnt use it.

i also use API stress Coat ... 1 gallon bottle ...

Back
Top Bottom