Betta always stressed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flame_fish

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a female betta in my 2.5 cycled tank. I've had the tank up for about 4 months? My betta is a female & I do PWC weekly & feed her every other day. My filter is working fine & my heater is steady at 77? But for some reason my female she eats & swims but she always has stress lines which is weird since I don't know why. I've had her since october. Anyone can give me any thoughts?

Could be :/ but theres little plants at the bottom & one medium plant thats only on one side & this is only my temp tank. Do you think a 10 gallon would be okay?

I think she'd love a 10 gallon. At that point, you could perhaps attempt some pygmy corys or a snail with her.

I sure hope so, I hate to see her stressed! & how many do you think could I have in there? I've heard cories like to be in groups but I don't wanna overstock.

Could be :/ but theres little plants at the bottom & one medium plant thats only on one side & this is only my temp tank. Do you think a 10 gallon would be okay?
a 10 gallon would be tons better than a 2.5 gallon!

Back
Top Bottom