Betta fish names ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_lover

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I just got a new betta fish and I don't know what to name her , I like Japanese names and unique names , and I was thinking oki but I want to know if there is any other names .

image-75504565.jpg

But anyways this is what she looks like , I think she is a crowntail

And I don't know if she has stress stripes or if she is a wild betta ?

she has stress stripes if they should go away after she gets settled in hee new home!

some name suggestions are-

Ryuu
Meka
Marmalaide
Lilly
Oki
Rain
Laine
Mariah
Zen

She looks like a PK

she has stress stripes if they should go away after she gets settled in hee new home!

some name suggestions are-

Ryuu
Meka
Marmalaide
Lilly
Oki
Rain
Laine
Mariah
Zen

She looks like a PK

I think I'll name her oki , that's what I've been wanting to name her , and oh ya she is a plakat , XD I didn't notice

Post some more pictures after she has warmed up to her new home! I bet she will be very colorful!

Post some more pictures after she has warmed up to her new home! I bet she will be very colorful!

Okay I will , and she hasn't eaten yet and it's been 3 days , is it just becuse she is new ? My other ones didn't do that

I suggest you start new thread in unhealthy fish section, with tank info. (parameters, temp, etc.) you will get more responses and help for your new girl, Oki =)

Try different food. 8days :s! Try frozen or live food. Bloodworms, daphnia. Something all fish cant resist.

Back
Top Bottom