Betta keepers, where does yours sleep?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mishyc

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have had my Betta about a month now and was wondering about Betta sleeping positions/patterns?

I bought mine a leaf to sleep on (left top of the picture) but to this date he has never slept on it! [emoji848] I read that they like to sleep near the top of the tank, however mine sometimes floats at the top at night, other times he is mostly at the bottom, in one of the coral decorations and one time, wrapped around the plant on the far left under the leaf ( his bed that he doesn’t use) [emoji23]
Where do your bettas sleep? IMG_2447.jpg

It was higher but he was not using it and sleeping lower down in the tank, so I lowered it

It was higher but he was not using it and sleeping lower down in the tank, so I lowered it

Well how powerful is your filter? That might effect him and where he sleeps. If the filter is too strong for him he will sleep at the bottom.

It’s not really that powerful, the only time it affects him is when he plays in the flow [emoji23]

Ah ok. Mine sleep in different spots. One sleeps underneath his leaf and my other sleeps inside of his helmet ornament

Back
Top Bottom