Betta lost 90% of color

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
......i have a filter its a 5 gallon tank and nowhere did i say that he was in a bowl and i didnt pay 30$ for the tank to not come with a filter all in all i spent 100$ on him you dont have to be so mean.holy crapola o.o and i never really use correct gramer or punctuation ......never really needed it

Attachments

• image-1624754399.jpg
    image-1624754399.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 59
I'm not trying to be mean, and I'm sorry if it came off that way, I'm just trying to make a point. I didn't know you hada filter/heater, my apologies.

If it has been set up already for a few months and if you've been keeping up on your water changes, your tank could technically already be cycled. Could you give us some of the readings of your nitrites, nitrates and ammonia? That will be a determining factor.

Thank you for your understanding if there is one thing i need its a adjustable heater not a 15$ walmart heater any tips or prices ?

Forgot to mention the nearist petstore is over 20 miles away o.o so i just need to wait to get a liquid test kit how much do they cost 0,o

Aqueon pro heaters are good. With your 5 gallon tank, a 50 watt heater would work.
For test kits, API liquid test kit is good. It's about $27-35 in stores.
If you can, on Amazon it is $20, a heater from there would also be significantly less expensive too.

......i have a filter its a 5 gallon tank and nowhere did i say that he was in a bowl and i didnt pay 30$ for the tank to not come with a filter all in all i spent 100$ on him you dont have to be so mean.holy crapola o.o and i never really use correct gramer or punctuation ......never really needed it

Ok. Well good luck!

My old betta lost his color because of fin rot he died because of that so I got another fishy friend ( a betta). It might be fin rot or maybe something else

Jv777j said:
My old betta lost his color because of fin rot he died because of that so I got another fishy friend ( a betta). It might be fin rot or maybe something else

RIP... Good luck

Attachments

• image-4116935728.jpg
    image-4116935728.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 54
Great news :):):) my little crowntail betta has got his color back idk how but seriously its awsome ....dont hate me for this but i didnt touch his tank i just let him be and fed him 2 pellets in the morning Nd 2 at night before bed thats all i did o.o and now hes flairing up at me when i look at him o.o i think hes planning something o.o

Back
Top Bottom