For Sale or trade: Bettas 4 Sale/trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chard56

Aquarium Advice Regular
I need to make room to jar males from a couple growout tanks and the girls in the sorority. Lots of colors and tailtypes. Most would be 1/2 price of most store bought and a lot you can't get in the stores. I do a little trading here and there just to keep a package coming once in a while. "It's not my birthday!" but I can pretend it's an early Christmas pressie! Let me know what you're interested in and I'll provide photos. If you have something to trade please tell me what you have. I'll trade for other kinds of freshwater fish, plants and inverts. I also have some Pinoy Paraiba Veiltail X Blue Marble Wide Fin Angelfish that need homes before they get any bigger and I end up buying a couple more 55's. Dime to nickel sized. 10 for $50, priority shipping included in the $50 price.

Last edited:
Wish you were in UK... That gorgeous red & white one would have my name on it.

As per the classifieds sticky:

-DO NOT post comments, suggestions, criticism, etc. If you have a question about the specific item for sale/trade, you are welcome to ask questions, but please do so only if you are interested in buying or trading.

Unless you are interested in one of the Bettas please do not comment on this thread.

Any plakats or crowntails?
Turquoise, Purple and Fire Dragon Traditional PKs. Blue and Red Butterfly and Red Gold Show Plakats and Gold Red and Red Cambodian Halfmoon PKs:
I'm just starting to jar some of my Gold Red and Copper 8 ray Crowntails:

Prices? Sorry I'm asking all these questions, it's just that I am very interested in Chard56's bettas and might buy two or three.

Prices? Sorry I'm asking all these questions, it's just that I am very interested in Chard56's bettas and might buy two or three.
I usually get antwhere from $6 to $25 for them depending on tailtype and color but I give discounts to forum members and I'm trying to make room for some out of my growout tanks. So a sale was my solution. You tell me what colors and tailtypes and I'll show pictures and prices. My main photobucket album has over 1,100 photos but I wouldn't have everything available that was pictured. Otherwise I would just post it.

I really like the third plakat pictured. Any nice half-moons?
That plakat or his brother has taken several 1st and second places in IBC shows. I have many halfmoons and several spawns growing out. What color do you like? This is one of my favorites. A Copper Red Skyhawk Halfmoon. I also have a spawn of Black Red Copper Dragons about 2 months old. I can't wait to see what they look like.

Just so everyone knows, chard56 has EVERY tail type imaginable. DeT DbT HMPK PK VT HM CT DTCT, EE's, etc.

Ask for what your dream fish would look like and he probably has one lying around somewhere.

His fishroom is literally full of hundreds (if not thousands) of bettas.

(Sorry for being off topic, but it seemed like it needed some clarification)

That plakat or his brother has taken several 1st and second places in IBC shows. I have many halfmoons and several spawns growing out. What color do you like? This is one of my favorites. A Copper Red Skyhawk Halfmoon. I also have a spawn of Black Red Copper Dragons about 2 months old. I can't wait to see what they look like. http://s1214.photobucket.com/user/I...ed/AngelbabiestoEEHMs042_zps4fae0ee3.jpg.html

He is so pretty! I am partial to blues and blacks at the moment, greens or your purples would be nice too. I can't wait to see the black red copper dragons either! I would also like to get some dragonscales to work with, male and female.

He is so pretty! I am partial to blues and blacks at the moment, greens or your purples would be nice too. I can't wait to see the black red copper dragons either! I would also like to get some dragonscales to work with, male and female.
I don't know if you like the Dumbos or not but my latest spawn of those are in Halfmoon and Doubletail Purple and a few Black ones.

No Sale!

Due to lack of serious interest this sale has been canceled! Chard 56 Bettas are still available at normal prices.

Back
Top Bottom