Bettas for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would buy them all but not until next year. My Fiance wants to use Bettas when we get married as table Decorations which people can take home. Sorry.. A little to early for me.

I don't see your auction, but how much are they? I could use a fish here at college, and was thinking I could put one in a large cracker jar, about 2 gallons low and fat, with some anacharis. Would this be a viable home or cruel cell?

how much u gettin rid of them for????

i really need some for my breedin

wildtiger77 said:
I would buy them all but not until next year. My Fiance wants to use Bettas when we get married as table Decorations which people can take home. Sorry.. A little to early for me.

Please consider something else, This is a rather cruel thing to do to bettas, Because unless everyone that attends your wedding is an aquarium finatic, they will not get the care they should.

You wouldn't do this type of thing with dogs, so please don't do it with these poor fish.

This is a very old thread revived, I don't think that wild tiger even posts here anymore.

I also thing that bettacove's bettas are long gone unless there is a new thread somewhere announcing otherwise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom