Better than watching a log fire ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish or Fire

• Fish

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Log Fire

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reds26

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
A silly poll , but its just for fun . The fish gonna win this one i'm sure :cool:

I spend hours watching my fish , making sure they're all eating properly.Checking for erratic behaviour , checking fins,checking bullying , water tests etc etc .But which is better ? Watching the Fish ? or watching a slow burning log fire ?

There's only one way to find out . POLLLLL!!!!!!!

Fish

Fire

Definetly fish! It seems quite interesting when they play around and can you guys check out this forum, 'a friend in trouble'

Who voted for the log fire ? shame on you i wanted 100% to the fish . I set pirhanas on your bottom ;)

Haha kind of funny this one is my name yoda is not. Anyways what if you had a fire pit in the backyard and across the way you had a koi pond? You could do both then...

Whoa , you're giving me ideas now . Not like the wife would (Too much yoda/star wars watching). ;)

I like the ideas though . I want a 200 gallon tank first and its costing me a fortune in flowers already . It'll be diamond rings next . :bowl:

Oh and to the second person who voted for the log fire . I just sent a barracuda on your bum hehe . ;)

Like i said up top its silly and for fun , obviously the fish will win thats the point . I'm just disapointed the fish didnt get 100% . No sense of humour then dont bother posting .

Silly , Fun , Silly , Fun .

Did i say its a bit silly and for fun . :cool:

Hehehe the credit crunch is hurtful . No worries bud .

Back
Top Bottom