Big problem, very annoyed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am on the AA app on my phone so I can't see signatures or profiles

On the app you can go to the more option and edit it so you can see the signature and when u press on someone's pic on a post it'll let you see profiles :)

On the app you can go to the more option and edit it so you can see the signature and when u press on someone's pic on a post it'll let you see profiles :)

It only gives me an option to show threads, show posts, or send a privste message.

It only gives me an option to show threads, show posts, or send a privste message.

The more part is that the bottom when the app is open. More, settings, forum reading options, list signature.

Profiles are seen by clicking on the picture of the person who left a comment.

Unless each app on people's phone is different I just did it step by step and it worked for me, I hope it works for you! :)

The more part is that the bottom when the app is open. More, settings, forum reading options, list signature.

Profiles are seen by clicking on the picture of the person who left a comment.

Unless each app on people's phone is different I just did it step by step and it worked for me, I hope it works for you! :)

I have a galaxy s3 and I don't have a more option or any of those things you mentioned.

I have "forums, current, messages, subscribed, and profile" on the main page and the profile only shows my profile and it doesn't even show the whole profile., just says show threads and show post, the same when I click on any person.

And when I click menu while in the profile only get the option to refresh. If i push menu in a thread I get an option to refresh the page, reply, open web browser, or unsubscribe.

And from the main screen I have a few limited options and settings. But none to view other peoples signatures.

*Edit* my apologies to the OP for going off topic....

I have a galaxy s3 and I don't have a more option or any of those things you mentioned.

I have "forums, current, messages, subscribed, and profile" on the main page and the profile only shows my profile and it doesn't even show the whole profile., just says show threads and show post, the same when I click on any person.

And when I click menu while in the profile only get the option to refresh. If i push menu in a thread I get an option to refresh the page, reply, open web browser, or unsubscribe.

And from the main screen I have a few limited options and settings. But none to view other peoples signatures.

*Edit* my apologies to the OP for going off topic....

Ok. Sorry I thought the app would be the same for everyone :(

Back
Top Bottom