Bio type 10 planted.. ((VOTE)) Help me decide!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blueyedbombshel

Aquarium Advice Regular
After 2 weeks of pondering I've narrowed down a few things. I am doing a heavily planted 10 gallon bio type/species tank. I know what plants I'm using and going with a few ottocinclus, shrimp, or dwarf cories as my custodians.

But I'm equally torn between three possibilities for rare livebearers...

Either:

1. Tiger endlers (yellow)

2. Micropoecilia Picta (orange)

3. Limas (tiger platy)

4. Scarlett badis (???) unsure of these but they have been recommended to me

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415328092.263368.jpgView attachment 255069ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415328108.663237.jpg

I have some more time to choose.. But I am not sure what I want! Maybe by vote?? Go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I would go for the tiger endlers. They are small and cute and you can keep a lot more of these than the other fish. The males have vibrant colors and the other fish it varies. They are really hardy as well.

Sent with my fingers

Scarlet Badis often will only eat live food. Lovely fish, but I would say, read a lot more before you chose them.

Normal Dwarf Cories get too large to keep a group in a 10g. Look at the three pygmy types instead. I had C habrosus in my 10g ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415330537.037966.jpg

Celestial Pearl Danios are one of my favorites for a 10g. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415330575.189226.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415330662.512645.jpg

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah yes. Celestial pearl danios are also a great choice. Variation of color and they look amazing.

Sent with my fingers

I'm just getting back into fishkeeping after about 4 years lol.
What about sparkling or licorice gouramis?? I had forgotten about those also.

So many choices!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have no knowledge of these fish so i'm voting the Tiger Endlers on the basis of their looks.

Back
Top Bottom