Black moor goldfish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

briemol12

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello! I really want a black moor goldfish, not a big one just a baby one. Would he be fine in a 20g fish tank? And would they be "poop machine" like comet goldfish?

Would he get along with my other fish?
Mollies
Neon tetras
Cory catfish
Guppies

Hello! I really want a black moor goldfish, not a big one just a baby one. Would he be fine in a 20g fish tank? And would they be "poop machine" like comet goldfish?

Would he get along with my other fish?
Mollies
Neon tetras
Cory catfish
Guppies

Black moors are goldfish just as the comet is so YES, it will be a "poop machine" :brows:
And as a goldfish, it really is not a good fit with the fish you mentioned as they are tropical and the goldfish is more coldwater as well as they have different food requirements. It's just not a good fit. :nono:

Hope this helps (y)

Black moors are goldfish just as the comet is so YES, it will be a "poop machine" :brows:

And as a goldfish, it really is not a good fit with the fish you mentioned as they are tropical and the goldfish is more coldwater as well as they have different food requirements. It's just not a good fit. :nono:

Hope this helps (y)

It did thanks! Instead I bought a dwarf, 2 angel fish, and 2 guppies :)

A dwarf what?
How many of the other fish were already in there?
Adding a pair of angels to that might be pushing the stocking and compatibility limits.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Fresh beat me to it. ;)
Angels and guppies and neons are not the best of tankmates. The Angels may be a problem as they get larger with that many fish in the tank. Unless you plan on upsizing the tank in the future? :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom