Black spots on goldfish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Montrenaue

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I've had her/him for around...a 2 months I believe? 2 tank mates of other goldfish in a 40 gal. I just added some wood that, although was soaked, still leeched some tannins. Nothing bad though. The two other goldies are perfectly fine, but this one keeps her fins close, is always lethargic and always hid whenever possible.. just today I've noticed some small black dots on her scales. I've put her in a quarantine tank for now. The past few days, she's also gotten a bit bigger, but I think she's too young to be pregnant.. Levels are as normal as ever, same with the tempature...can anyone help?

ForumRunner_20130421_185908.jpg

ForumRunner_20130421_190010.jpg

ForumRunner_20130421_190052.jpg

Hi! Can you please post your exact paramters (amm, nitrite, nitrate, ph) along with your water change schedule (%/#wk)? Do you use any chemicals/additives/anything beyond a good water conditioner? What brand of water conditioner? Thanks!

Has his behavior change, like eating habbits and stuff. If it does not seem to bother him, i would not worry too much about unless he start acting strange. This is just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom