Blood parrot problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know where I can get more? I didn't buy mine they were given to me three years ago

Sorry Laura! Please let your tank cycle before adding more fish.... Or figure out the problem. OR get an inexpensive hardy fish like Molly or gold fish to cycle it. Sorry I know it's not easy losing fish babies.

Most lfs have them... All of them here do. They are more than a few dollars tho. I wouldn't invest in them til the water was right. Waste of money and not fair to the parrots. They are great fun fish tho!!!

Parrots are great but now go for 25-35$ as juveniles. I remember buying mine for 12 a few years back. :)

Just call it a blessing in disguise. You now have a clean slate in a 75 gallon tank. And you can do ALOT of cool things with a 75 gallon. If you have your heart set on blood parrots go for it. But it might be kinda fun to look at some other options as well.

Thank you everybody. I'm gonna let my tank cycle before I add fish. I'm not quit sure what I'm gonna get my 2 year old son loves the fish have had them since before he was born. It's so sad cuz he runs to the tank asking where the fish went :( gotta get some new ones soon

So my tank has been really good ever since I lots my blood parrots no ammonia problem or any other problems for the last 4 weeks or so. Iv only had my pletcos in my tank :) so since I wasn't having any problems I went and bought 3 baby blood parrots yesterday and there doing great. All my leaves are good and all of a sudden my tank got very very cloudy tonight in less then an hour I don't know why does any one else know why that is?

Back
Top Bottom