Blue Green Algea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Psylk87

Aquarium Advice Activist
This recently popped up in my tank. I am nto overly shocked its in a lot of lakes here and kind of a problem in Kansas (not sure why?). But how on earht do I get rid of it? I have done water changes, tried scooping it out, even scrubbed everything the algea was on. Nothing seems to be getting rid of it... What has worked for you guys?

This recently popped up in my tank. I am nto overly shocked its in a lot of lakes here and kind of a problem in Kansas (not sure why?). But how on earht do I get rid of it? I have done water changes, tried scooping it out, even scrubbed everything the algea was on. Nothing seems to be getting rid of it... What has worked for you guys?

Well mystery snails and algae eaters are best I have two mystery snails and they NEVER let my decoration get dirty....

They will even eat blu-grean algea? I was under the impression it wasnt really an algea more of a bacteria in algea disguise?

Back
Top Bottom