Blue Spot Toby feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Breezyrae

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all :) I just wanted to know if feeding frozen krill would aid in the Toby's teeth? I also feed frozen cubed ocean plankton, frozen cubed marine cuisine and these brine shrimp flakes that are kinda hard and crunchy. Do all these help grind down his teeth? I'm still planning on buying the clams in the half shell( I think made by hikari?) but haven't found them in pet smart, still gotta make a trip to my lfs. But in the same aspect I don't know if the clam would be to big for my Toby yet. Thanks for any info or advice ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hello all :) I just wanted to know if feeding frozen krill would aid in the Toby's teeth? I also feed frozen cubed ocean plankton, frozen cubed marine cuisine and these brine shrimp flakes that are kinda hard and crunchy. Do all these help grind down his teeth? I'm still planning on buying the clams in the half shell( I think made by hikari?) but haven't found them in pet smart, still gotta make a trip to my lfs. But in the same aspect I don't know if the clam would be to big for my Toby yet. Thanks for any info or advice ?

highly higly doubt that helps, snails and clams are the best to help grind them down.

Mattyfelts I have plenty of snails in my tank as part as my cuc. But I haven't seen him peck at any of them. I see him eyeball them, but that's all.

Well hopefully he'll munch on the snails then. Atleast until I can find something. Keeping my fingers crossed that he will

Back
Top Bottom