Blue Tang/ Yellow Tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thumper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Update on my tangs, After almost a week in qt they are doing great. Swimming eating and playing around again, Their eyes are clear and no spots. Now just 7 more weeks and they can go back in the main tank, LOL

Thanks for all your help Quarryshark. My fish thank you as well, I feel sure that they would no longer be with us if you hadnt helped out.

I question if my Blue Tang was ever right, his color is completely different now, a brilliant bright blue and swimming and eating likes theirs no tomorrow. I'm about to transfer him to a 30 gallon by himself and let him ride out his qt time in a bigger tank. We survived our first major hurdle and it cant go but up from here. I'm about to finish off our tank with another 150 pounds of lr and 2 more bulbs and were finished other than adding corals and more fish after qt is over. I WILL QT EVERYTHING BEFORE GOING IN THE MAIN TANK, like I was told to begin with, we live and learn. Thanks again

I question if my Blue Tang was ever right, his color is completely different now, a brilliant bright blue and swimming and eating likes theirs no tomorrow.
Thats the way a Hippo tank should act..cool!! :)
I'm about to transfer him to a 30 gallon by himself and let him ride out his qt time in a bigger tank.
Cool beans, as long as he is stable enough. Just make sure the copper is at the same level in this tank before adding him and all water parameters match the system he came out of.
Doing great. :D

Back
Top Bottom