Body Modification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have two piercings on the top of my left ear and my left nostril is pierced. I haven't worn my rings in a long time though. I really miss them.

I've had lots of close calls sledding, almost all of them when using round sleds. I find them impossible to steer. In my family they have earned the title "death discs."

bud29 said:
I've had lots of close calls sledding, almost all of them when using round sleds. I find them impossible to steer. In my family they have earned the title "death discs."

Death discs haha that's awesome :)

My ears are done, but that's it. I was going to do my navel, but then I had to have a surgery and now there is an 8 inch scar running down my stomach, so I decided that drew enough attention to the area.
I would like to do a second set of holes in my ears, but my earlobes are kinda small, so I am not sure if it would look good.

absolutangel04 said:
My ears are done, but that's it. I was going to do my navel, but then I had to have a surgery and now there is an 8 inch scar running down my stomach, so I decided that drew enough attention to the area.
I would like to do a second set of holes in my ears, but my earlobes are kinda small, so I am not sure if it would look good.

You could always remove them if extra earrings don't suit :)

Mumma.of.two said:
Reached my goal size of 7/16 (11mm)! Very happy. Took me 10 months of stretching.

Wow I,ve always wondered about those but it looks too painful! & I,ve 13 tattoo,s!

There was a boy were I get my tattoo,s done had his ear stretched & he had to remove it, the hole in his ear was huge! Don't think he did it properly like you, he just pushed the size in he wanted ouch!

shellyx said:
There was a boy were I get my tattoo,s done had his ear stretched & he had to remove it, the hole in his ear was huge! Don't think he did it properly like you, he just pushed the size in he wanted ouch!

Yeah unfortunately a lot just shove tapers through and tear their ears. (My husband included!) The key is going really slowly and waiting until your ears stretch without any pain.

Mumma.of.two said:
Yeah unfortunately a lot just shove tapers through and tear their ears. (My husband included!) The key is going really slowly and waiting until your ears stretch without any pain.

Definitely agree, still don't think I could manage lol

shellyx said:

Yeah lol I had mine stretched to 1/2 an inch, a year after taking them out they're all the way down to a 6. I can wear normal earrings in them with stopper backs. If you do it right it doesn't have to look gross!

3 tattoos:
Ohm symbol and cherry blossoms on the back of my neck
"Veritas" on the side of my left ring finger and a little heart. Got this one for my boyfriend.
Faith, written in hebrew, on my right wrist.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121019_113430.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121019_113430.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 34
  • ForumRunner_20121019_113446.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121019_113446.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 35
  • ForumRunner_20121019_113529.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121019_113529.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 30
And piercings lol
Current: