Brenna ' s fish room basement build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a lurker but I try to participate. Or I'm laughing and nodding and assuming people know I'm there...lol...Sometimes on my own thread I'm like jeez I must be boring when people aren't chiming in.

...Sometimes on my own thread I'm like jeez I must be boring when people aren't chiming in.

That's the story of my threads as well lol. If you read my Panther Crab Breeding Project thread there was actually a point in time where I was depressed about it and was considering not keeping it up to date anymore, but thankfully y'all came through and helped. :thanks:

That's the story of my threads as well lol. If you read my Panther Crab Breeding Project thread there was actually a point in time where I was depressed about it and was considering not keeping it up to date anymore, but thankfully y'all came through and helped. :thanks:

I read that thread! I just don't know ANYTHING about inverts :lol: I keep so many loaches so even the most basic aquarium inverts are either food or too brackish for salt-sensitive fish. But I'm really enjoying following along!

Yeah I read along but have little to contribute. I know nothing about these crabs.

Brenna

Here are some pics of my fish from last night. I forgot to post them earlier. The black corys ended up digging up root tabs. I reburried them but geez. The L333 have also dug some caves but now seem settled in the caves I've provided.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1452750600802.jpg
    1452750600802.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 1452750613247.jpg
    1452750613247.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 1452750625720.jpg
    1452750625720.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 1452750637633.jpg
    1452750637633.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 62
Just wondering if mine will get much bigger, they've definitely grown in the few months I've had them but they're much smaller and slimmer than other species I have

They're classified under aeneus because they haven't been defined but it's definitely a schwartzi subcat. I seriously doubt they get as beastly as aeneus but supposedly they breed pretty readily too since all specimens available come from tank bred stock

They're classified under aeneus because they haven't been defined but it's definitely a schwartzi subcat. I seriously doubt they get as beastly as aeneus but supposedly they breed pretty readily too since all specimens available come from tank bred stock

Schwartzi or Schultzi? They have a somewhat similar body as aeneus but mine are not quite as large. My friend has some that are quite large and he calls them black aeneus. Neither group that I have, did the seller know what to call them.

Speaking of black aeneus, here's s picture of mine, they look pretty dark...

There are regular bronze/emerald cories, 9 weeks old!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452801474.634988.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452801498.869148.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452801515.783990.jpg

Thanks:) it's an iPhone 5C camera, it takes fairly decent pictures.....

In real life the cories are almost black with the orange fins... They really do look similar to yours....

TA, curious to see what they would look like on light substrate...my aeneus looked similar on dark sand but brightened way up on PFS

Back
Top Bottom