Bribos rebooted 20 nuvo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_0591.jpgIMG_0584.jpgIMG_0583.jpgIMG_0585.jpg
23b1725024dc0ff330e48cf8ad7b9923.jpg
3605b50c99950870dcd84e900a7d2952.jpg
4b48877815fef3a41540b5ef328e9492.jpg
079abc63c403ed92e4f50661f7eb160a.jpg

Photo dump

So good to see you guys still reefing. Been quiet a while since I been on here but your reefs are still looking amazing

Been a while! Dealing with bubble algae but most corals and my clam are doing great, clowns as well. Here’s a ftsIMG_0702.jpg sorry it’s so blue lol. I’ll get some better shots tomorrow

Thanks man the bubble algae is a pain but it’s not spreading anymore. I’ve been super busy so the tanks just been kinda doing it’s thing. Needs some maintenance which I’m gonna try to get to in the next few days (clean pumps, wipe down glass, set up auto doser)

Thanks man the bubble algae is a pain but it’s not spreading anymore. I’ve been super busy so the tanks just been kinda doing it’s thing. Needs some maintenance which I’m gonna try to get to in the next few days (clean pumps, wipe down glass, set up auto doser)

Emerald crabs have worked for bubble algae in my tank. What dosing pump are you thinking of getting?

Looks good, clam looks awesome very jealous. I think bubble algae is my most dreaded nuisance algae, can be such a pain, and everyone that doesn’t know much about reefs that sees your tank seems to love it, like it’s some crazy coral.

It’s a kamoer x1 pump. Just gotta figure out how I wanna put it.

Yeah I love clams. Honestly the bubble algae is just bad on 1 rock. It’s here and there otherwise. I’ve got emeralds working on it and just plucking big chunks out when I can. Corals are all healthy though. I’m on no livestock buying for a long while as I’m buying a kayak but I’m hoping to find a nice long polyp toadstool in the near future.

Got a Sunkist bounce, toadstool, tyree pinky the bear and atl shades of fall acros coming. Don’t know why but kinda getting interested in bounce shrooms, figured I’d start on the “cheaper” end with a Sunkist before I can afford the og bounce. Also got this sweet hammer a few weeks back!

As far as the tank it’s doing great other than bubble algae and aiptasia but I’m working on those and so are my emerald crabs lol! Honestly I’ve kinda gotten accustomed to the aiptasia and they aren’t really harming anything. Still killing a bunch every day with aiptasia x. But idk if it’s a winnable battle without reinforcements at this point lolIMG_0734.jpg

Peppermint shrimp for the aiptasia maybe? Just gotta pull them out when they’re done with them, in my experience anyways… I’m dealing with bubble algae bad at the moment in my Biocube . Added 2 emeralds, we’ll see if they do any work on it.

Let’s see that bounce!

May try some Berghia nudis honestly. They’re quite expensive though and like I said the aiptasia don’t seem to be doing anything negative. There’s literally a tiny one growing on a paly stalk lol.

Will post pics of the bounce when I get it next Tuesday! I’m excited, mushrooms were a plague in my 40 but the value of the bounces and the uniqueness definitely intrigues me. Hopefully they will grow like my old shrooms lol

All corals came today! Cultivated reef is fantastic in case anyone is thinking of ever buying from them. Both acro frags were pretty large >1”. And the Sunkist frag came with 2 shrooms! Figured I’d only get one for the price I paid. Both shrooms are a little smaller than a quarter but you can see orange bubbles on both already. I’ll try to get pics up tonight but the acros have some definite coloring up to do first so the pics probably won’t show much

Here’s a horrendous pic of the Sunkist lolIMG_0760.jpg

Not a lot of bubbles yet but they’re both still very small.

Back
Top Bottom