Bribos rebooted 20 nuvo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Won $70 in a pieces of the ocean live sale on r2r and put it towards a indo gold 21 tails torch. Got some nuke green palys too!

Very nice, I did some zoa shopping myself on Friday. Almost pulled the trigger on a couple fuzzy sticks to but I psyched myself out. Idk how I feel about the new euphy prices but love all the different torch morphs these days.

Very nice, I did some zoa shopping myself on Friday. Almost pulled the trigger on a couple fuzzy sticks to but I psyched myself out. Idk how I feel about the new euphy prices but love all the different torch morphs these days.

Yeah that’s the most expensive piece I’ve purchased yet. Most of my other euphyllia including the other 2 torches were under $100/ right around it. But yeah I remember when golds were 60-70 and normal green torches were 20-30 a head. Hammers and frogs used to be $15-20 a head. Miss those days.

Yeah man Idk what is but I’m definitely an acro addict. When I get a larger tank it’s gonna be 80-90% acro dominant for sure

Just got in a gold torch and nuclear death palys after a one day delay and countless communication issues with fedex today…
They both seem fine though! Will post pics once they’re happier

Your just having bad luck lately with the shipping. Glad they look ok. I’m thinking about grabbing a drag of pc rainbow acro this weekend, they just dragged one of the colonies and say it’s fairly easy, any experience? I may pm you a link to there sps and see if you see anything else interesting if you don’t mind.

Your just having bad luck lately with the shipping. Glad they look ok. I’m thinking about grabbing a drag of pc rainbow acro this weekend, they just dragged one of the colonies and say it’s fairly easy, any experience? I may pm you a link to there sps and see if you see anything else interesting if you don’t mind.

Never had pc rainbow but definitely heard it’s pretty hardy. Yeah sounds good! Here’s the torch and palysIMG_1946.jpg

Thanks hank I’m currently dealing with a bunch of aiptasia but that’s really the only pest in the tank. I got rid of the small patches of gha I had. I have to chop an acro off one of my rocks as my red planet is killing it off. So I’ll probably do that tomorrow. Gonna frag some of my palys soon too. Just got a brs fragging kit for that purpose.

Thanks hank I’m currently dealing with a bunch of aiptasia but that’s really the only pest in the tank. I got rid of the small patches of gha I had. I have to chop an acro off one of my rocks as my red planet is killing it off. So I’ll probably do that tomorrow. Gonna frag some of my palys soon too. Just got a brs fragging kit for that purpose.

Aiptasia? Oh, I got aiptasia for you. Fight is 4 years running...

I wish you luck. They cost me what I think was too much and I didn't see any results. The filefish seemed to do the trick, but they are gone.

Yeah that’s my main concern so expensive for a 1/2” slug…may try peppermints too.

Holy smokes some corals have grown!IMG_1690.jpgIMG_0542.jpgIMG_1615.jpgIMG_0541.jpg

Also this may be my favorite acro in my tank! Been in the tank a month and already almost based onto the rock.
b3d4ee59614320ccfbab85f002f92dc5.jpg

That’s impressive sir, how long on the first 2? Love that last acro, I think I’m starting to get a little thing for the smooth skin ones

9 months. That last ones a strawberry shortcake variety A. microclados

Ok I’m a believer, brb going to go whisper sweet things to my fuzzy sticks for a while. About 9 months line the others? You’ve definitely got the touch for sps.

Back
Top Bottom