brighton area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which one? Lol
I have seven, ranging from a six footer to a small fry tank. Plus cats, dogs, rabbits, rats, pygmy hedgehogs and far too many children!

Yup. Not got much social life!
You may know this already, but there's a great little shop in Rock St called the fish tank, run by a guy called Gordon. He knows his stuff if ever you need advice. His stock is limited, but always changing, and he'll always take in any sick/unsuitable fish (and give you a little money off others).
Where do you shop?

I shop at maidenhead at brighton race course and a fish shop in eastbourne .. Will he take in fish that i have got because my platies keep dropping fry and ive got way to many ??

Maybe, google his number and give him a call; or better still, pay him a visit. Good luck!

I have 6 platies, 3 guppies, 5 dwarf gourami ( breeding group) , 3 anamo shrimp, 3 red cherry shrimp, 4 otos, 6 panda Cories , 5 guppy fry and 7 platy fry, you?

Ive got 5 armano shrimp, 2 corey catfish , 2 sebera catfish , 1 albino catfish , 2 snakeskin gorami, 1 neon blue ram , i bristle nose catfish and alot of platies as they keep giving birth and a few other fish ..

I've got turtles in one tank, the kid's community tank with various guppies, endlers, corys ect, a few fry tanks, a Malawi tank, the big tank with various biggish fish-my favourite being a giant gourami and ghost knife and then a grow out tank for my red tail catfish.

Back
Top Bottom