Brooksters fish cave, yup...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was a brand new 33long on cl for. $60 too.. i may just get a 40b for the apistos, I need some thing 3' for that corner and I can sneak the 20 long somewhere for a shellie tank??
Gillie- how you feeling man? What do you see here? 2 fish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1452379840729.jpg
    1452379840729.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 1452379849285.jpg
    1452379849285.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 70
Just scored another 30 (36") and glass top.for fitty bones. Apistos will have to settle for only another 10 gal. Going to do play sand and some fun caves and stuff.

Gillie- how you feeling man? What do you see here? 2 fish.

Well I had to go back I'm and get checked out again my shoulder and left upper chest were quite swollen. So I'm quite medicated right now and I only see 2 apistos, I might be able to help more with better pics

Sent from my LGLS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well I had to go back I'm and get checked out again my shoulder and left upper chest were quite swollen. So I'm quite medicated right now and I only see 2 apistos, I might be able to help more with better pics

Sent from my LGLS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You are correct sir!! I'll try for some betters

Trick question, gillie. There's no fish there.... Lol. Rest brother, just rest. Sending good vibes your way. Were all thinkin about ya man.

Brookster- whats going in the new 30.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Trick question, gillie. There's no fish there.... Lol. Rest brother, just rest. Sending good vibes your way. Were all thinkin about ya man.

Brookster- whats going in the new 30.

The new 30 will go.right where the old 20l is. I will use most of the scape and plants from 20 but tweak in a few more.caves in hopes of getting multiple spawns going if I do in fact have females and they do in fact spawn. Want to.give them more room any ways. 20l will most likely become a shelli tank but I may have to get some more apistos??

The new 30 will go.right where the old 20l is. I will use most of the scape and plants from 20 but tweak in a few more.caves in hopes of getting multiple spawns going if I do in fact have females and they do in fact spawn. Want to.give them more room any ways. 20l will most likely become a shelli tank but I may have to get some more apistos??

Hmmm.... I found triple fire red cacatuoide babies this morning. The orange flash babies are still goin strong too.... Wink wink. Cant wait to see what ya got in mind and build in the 30.

Hmmm.... I found triple fire red cacatuoide babies this morning. The orange flash babies are still goin strong too.... Wink wink. Cant wait to see what ya got in mind and build in the 30.

Once they make a bed buddy they go go go.. i have both of those already. I may go for a nejissen or borrelli. Want to see what spawns in tap??than again I'll probably have an ro unit tommorow after the kens tour.. i just told.my gf things are going to get intense in the fish cave and she was un phased so... I'm trying to occupy my free time with more productive activities and less tv and beer;)

Once they make a bed buddy they go go go.. i have both of those already. I may go for a nejissen or borrelli. Want to see what spawns in tap??than again I'll probably have an ro unit tommorow after the kens tour.. i just told.my gf things are going to get intense in the fish cave and she was un phased so... I'm trying to occupy my free time with more productive activities and less tv and beer;)

Yeah.... If the chiefs werent playing, up 30-0 i might add... Id be off my couch too.

Ya ya.. cheatriots will have something to say my old friend.

I like the way you think...(y)
I can drink beer later when the fish room is better equipped as it will never be done....:nono:
I got the pisto you don't have,but not so sure on water parameters(as in tap..yours or mine!).
I have been trying to switch them down pretty low like the rams per readings and Gillie..
Gillie feel better man!
Take more pills:flowers:...Today is SATURDAY!:whistle:
We are here for you man!:angel:

PISTO NATION!

Aren't we all dedicated fish keepers, doing fish stuff on a Saturday night! I think playing fish tank is way more fun than sitting in a bar. Lol

Gillie! I missed something clearly but yeah feel better!

You all are getting me interested in cichlids. Never thought I'd be keeping any. Pisto fever!

Brenna

Aren't we all dedicated fish keepers, doing fish stuff on a Saturday night! I think playing fish tank is way more fun than sitting in a bar. Lol

Gillie! I missed something clearly but yeah feel better!

You all are getting me interested in cichlids. Never thought I'd be keeping any. Pisto fever!

Brenna

Some of the apistos out there, just WOW.Everyone on this forum got me so hooked that I think I'm gonna try to get me some apisto gramma bitaenita.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Why not bren. Your expanding at 2 species a week rate anyways... Lol. Why not some cichlids. I say go for it

Back
Top Bottom