Brooksters fish cave, yup...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Once you go cichlids you never go back..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Why not bren. Your expanding at 2 species a week rate anyways... Lol. Why not some cichlids. I say go for it

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol! Yeah no kidding! The apistos I have amuse me thoroughly. They follow me no waiting to get fed. It's even funnier that there's guppy juvies in with them. When I converted the tank for apistos I couldn't catch all the fry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Aren't we all dedicated fish keepers, doing fish stuff on a Saturday night! I think playing fish tank is way more fun than sitting in a bar. Lol

Gillie! I missed something clearly but yeah feel better!

You all are getting me interested in cichlids. Never thought I'd be keeping any. Pisto fever!

Brenna

Wait today is only Saturday?! Retail is no fun...thought it was Sunday for some reason. And i thought I got done at 4:30 turned out I finished at 6:39 :(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Aren't we all dedicated fish keepers, doing fish stuff on a Saturday night! I think playing fish tank is way more fun than sitting in a bar. Lol

You all are getting me interested in cichlids. Never thought I'd be keeping any. Pisto fever!

Brenna

Yes you did, I'll keep it short my truck got totalled, but I'm pretty much ok. You probably would have known had the mods not deleted my thread because someone got offended. Now back to brooksie's stuff.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Brenna

Fish stuff on a Saturday night is my reward...6 hours of homework on strategic positioning of SaaS providers...barf!
Cichlids just have such interesting personality and dynamics. I would have more if I had tank space but it's just not in the cards at the moment.
And yes feel better gillie!

Yes you did, I'll keep it short my truck got totalled, but I'm pretty much ok. You probably would have known had the mods not deleted my thread because someone got offended. Now back to brooksie's stuff.

NOOOOO. Glad your ok though.

Vehicles are replaceable but that still sucks bad. I waited 5 years for a car accident settlement. Hope that isn't what happens in this case.

Brenna

Vehicles are replaceable but that still sucks bad. I waited 5 years for a car accident settlement. Hope that isn't what happens in this case.

Brenna

My brother said he would sell me his Denali cheap and it would be harder for someone to get it off the ground....he's always gotta be the funny guy.

My brother said he would sell me his Denali cheap and it would be harder for someone to get it off the ground....he's always gotta be the funny guy.

He speaks the truth amyways;)

Busy day for fishy business, off to kens for a tour at 11 than meeting some dude at home depot to buy that tank at 1230. If I go missing you know where to look;)

It's never the price of the unit...
It is the price and ease of getting replacement carts/media.
Get corallife if you get one.
The aqutic buddy thingy doesn't even list replacements and I know(my LFS sells them) they ain't cheap!
Crap IMO if you need more 5 g a week...
Liken cheapo RO to those little co2(bb gun) cartridges.....
Any 10" canister will except any 10" cart(BRS HINT HINT)....

The higher you source waters TDS the more work the unit has to do...
Don't get elcheapo and expect it survive Mass water for long IMO???

I'll just wait, brs group buy pops up here now and again.

In a few weeks ill be ready to order an RO unit as well.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That was a bad idea... or a great one. Cheaper than amazon and so many things and stuffs for my wallet to cry over. $250 later... How'd I do bandit?

Attachments

• 1452444623008.jpg
    1452444623008.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom