Bug Report

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The following styles will not show attatchments in PMs:
BlackSoul
subsilver
fisubtext

The following will not show attatchments in the forum
subsilver
phpvb2

Corrected

The only problem i am having is with the login.
i login i go to view some gallerys and then go back home and it logs me out automatically..?

i checked autologin but it didnt help. :?

reefrunner69 said:
Clear all your cookies and login to the site again via the forum page and then visit the gallery, you should be logged in.

BTW, has DNS updated for you? when you visit the site www.aquariumadvice.com what is in the address bar? The IP number or www.aquariumadvice.com ?

It is showing the IP number 69.44.152.177.

I'll try deleting the cookies again.

It is showing the IP number 69.44.152.177

Wow, I would have thought DNS would have updated worldwide no later than last night, at the latest. Hopefully your issues will be resolved once DNS updates. I imagine it should be done this morning.

Also if you bookmarked our site just after our move (ie Saturday evening or Sunday) please make sure your bookmark is for the auctal domain name vs the IP. Soon im gonna disable resolution to this site by simply typing in the IP.

I now get the www.aquariumadvice.com web address instead of the IP number.

But I am still having hell's own job trying to get into the forum. Sometimes I can get in with a reload on the browser. Othertimes I just can't get in. Even after hours of trying. :cry:

dustybrannum said:
one thing i noticed was when you search for words in forums and select a thread then try to go back to the found threads i get an error.

Are you getting an error or a page expiration? When I do it I get a warning that the page has expired. This is not the norm, so we'll look into it, but need to know if yours is an error and what the massage is.

Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh button

The error you get is above. See the part in bold. Just hit the refresh button on your browser OR press F5 and it will refresh the page and repass your search vairiables thru to the script.

i login i go to view some gallerys and then go back home and it logs me out automatically..?

What browser are you using?

What privacy level do you have IE set too?

Don't laugh this has happened to me and happened to another member recently...what is the date on your computer?

I am using EI 6.0
I have my privacy set at Accept All Cookies
this site was always running good its just when they made the server change since then its been messed..

yea i know how the desktop clock can effect everything
but its not that.

call me dumb but i don't have the slightest idea how the sight works but i greatly appreciate all the work being put into it to make it work. no problems just alot of gratitude :)

yeah i know i use the domain name
this problem never happend before but oh well..thanks for the help..

I am still having the same problem with the blank screen and jumbled text in the browser. Sometimes relaoding the page works but other times it just won't load. I never have the problem on the homepage or the photo gallery. Only occasionally when loading this thread from the homepage, but all the time from the forum pages.

It is ticking me off sometimes.

mattrox, what style are you using? Have you tried changing styles? We have been unsuccessful in recreating the problem and are at a loss as to why it's happening.

Back
Top Bottom