Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy 4/24/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Carey! i got your PM and i just sent you an email with my BRS info!

looking foward to this ( and being able to send pms! :ROFLMAO: )

Hey Carey,

I wanted to get the ato but it looks like it will be out of stock. Did you get the dual carbon/gfo reactor? Are both of these things usually part of the group buy?

I bought the biopellet reactor last group buy and am very pleased with the quality of it. The gfo/carbon ones are essentially the same and they are one of the bigger discounts during the group buy. :)

The emails will be sent out Monday about noon-ish or so CST. Usually when the emails go out someone will post it live here. :)

Ok, you guys got another day or two to get me your information if you want in this month. :)

We are up to 19 people! Thanks everyone for making this easier each time I do it! LOL

thanks for setting it up time and time again. i got back on the site hoping to find someone doing this. im glad it was you carey.

Thanks twitch. :) if you missed it we will be doing it the last tuesday of every month hopefully so you can plan around that.

Glad you're back
:-D

Got 3 more people added, thank you! :)

Up to 22, great showing folks. lol

Will be typing the list up tomorrow so still have another day or so to join.

Sorry to keep updating this thread but I like to keep people informed. :-D

Carey,
I'd like to be part of the group buy, but since I'm not a trusted member, I'm not able to send you a pm. How can I get you my info?

The emails will go out on Tuesday, the 24th sometime after 12 noon their time, CST.

The list has been emailed and I got everyone who has up til this very moment sent me an email. :-D

Happy shopping everyone!

I didn't get the email yet but it says group buy when i sign in. Soooo the sale is live! woot!

Back
Top Bottom