Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy Feb 19-25th!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With this many people I'm bound to have some of my items become out of stock :( lol

Ok I'm sorry to barge in I'm very confused what is this group buy ??:( and how does it work ? Sorry !!!

Ok I'm sorry to barge in I'm very confused what is this group buy ??:( and how does it work ? Sorry !!!

Send Bavass your name and email used for your brs account and starting tomorrow for 1 week you will get 5-21% most items on their site and then you'll be a preferred member for life (5-6% off)

I have a SRO 2000. Don't really like it cause it's kinda noisy. Other 2 pumps are whisper quiet, even the return pump, but the octopus pump is quite loud.

Send Bavass your name and email used for your brs account and starting tomorrow for 1 week you will get 5-21% most items on their site and then you'll be a preferred member for life (5-6% off)

Yes this ^^^^^ pm me your info as soon as you can if you want in.

I have a SRO 2000. Don't really like it cause it's kinda noisy. Other 2 pumps are whisper quiet, even the return pump, but the octopus pump is quite loud.

I have heard that from a few people. Which is why i bought a Warner Marine MF181 very quiet. Skimz 181 is pretty much the same

Thank you bavass for automatically entering me in the group buy. Picked up a mag 12 for my 180 , filter socks and also got some reef chili to try out on my reef . Thanks again !

does it say "reef club group buy" next to your name at the top?

Also i have noticed that only a limited of items are marked down for the group buy. Mostly BRS made products. When an item has a group buy discount it will say "as low as" under the initial pricing. Hope this helps.

Did you receive the email welcoming you to the BRS group buy? I received mine at 1:19PM

It seems like you will have to wait for a response to your email.

Yeah I received the email... and replied!

Come on HOB Refugium - I need you

Every body should have received an email saying the group buy has begun. If not check your spam folder and/or send me a PM. I will start the next group buy about March 19.

Back
Top Bottom