CAL Only: 55 Gal. Reef Goodies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A

AbelaJohnB

Hello Everyone.

In addition to my CPR 25 Gallon Reef Ready System ( http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1909379#post1909379 ) I also have the following up for sell.

I'd like to keep this limited to California only, for purposes of shipping costs... or even direct delivery. All of below are used, and in good condition. The tank has been setup for about 5 years, so it's a very stable system.

2 - "CPR" Bak-Paks
1 - "CPR" Refugiums (with 18wat Clamp-On Lamp)
1 - "Custom Sea Life" 48'' 4x96w Powercompact ABS Hood
1 - Titanium heater (non digital)
1 - Big box of misc. goodies & junk
1 - 55gal tank & wooden (2 doors) stand

I'd like to sell the entire setup.

Inside the tank is about (average) 2" of coral gravel, ~50lbs of rock, 1 massive Leather Coral (about 8 inches in diameter, at top) a small rock of matalic xena polys, a large number of -large- mushrooms, one christmas tree rock, one massive green brittle star (maybe 10" across), one black brittle star (who's never came out of the rock, since I put it in there, about 3 years ago), one sailfin tang (about 7"), and one squirrel fish (about 5" in length).

Again, I'd like to sell the entire thing, rather than peicing it out.

I live in Eureka, CA, and will personally deliver anywhere between there and Medesto CA, along either 299<->I5<->99 or down around Clear Lake <->I5<->99. From time of taking down the tank to Sacramento is about a 6 hour drive, so there will be little "down time" for the live stuff.

I'm moving, and am wanting to pass this off to someone else.

Make me a reasonable deal, and I'll probably consider it.

All said, I've got slightly over 2k invested in it. The light (CSL) and my fish are what I care about the most, so I'll be touchy about their care and price.

And, don't forget that sweeeet 25 gal reef ready system I mentioned above.... that sucker has less than 3 weeks of run-time on it. I bought it for someone, who turned out not liking it. Oh, well.... your gain ;)

For anybody seriouslly interrested, drop me a PM and I'll pass along my phone number and we can talk about delivery and payment. (cash up-front)

Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom