Caleb's Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Between crickets, toads, and water noises It's like I'm sleeping outside minus the cold :) quite soothing actually.

It was probably a good 1.5-2 weeks before all my stitches were completely gone. I was so happy to bury my face in some real food without pain man. Don't realize how much you enjoy it till you can't eat it.

Caleb

I'm picky when it comes to my room, when im in there I want it to be dead silent, if i sleep in the living room with my 75 I can take the sump water noises. My room is next to the laundry room so I should be used to mechanical noises at night too. Guess I'm just becoming picky lol

I'm back to eating pretty normal foods now. Chili, french fires, chicken nuggest, sour patch kids, cookie dough ice cream, etc with no pain or pain meds...don't tell the ortho that though lol. Handover your man card if ur just now back to normal foods lol jk

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm picky when it comes to my room, when im in there I want it to be dead silent, if i sleep in the living room with my 75 I can take the sump water noises. My room is next to the laundry room so I should be used to mechanical noises at night too. Guess I'm just becoming picky lol

I'm back to eating pretty normal foods now. Chili, french fires, chicken nuggest, sour patch kids, cookie dough ice cream, etc with no pain or pain meds...don't tell the ortho that though lol. Handover your man card if ur just now back to normal foods lol jk

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh no it's been a good bit. Chips were the hardest part. (Literally :lol: )

We all have that thing that bothers us when we sleep. Mine is trains, any time I'm at a hotel or anywhere and a train comes by that's it I'm awake.

I don't know if I could take sump noises lol

Caleb

Tanks look awesome Caleb! What are you planning to stock the 20l with? Just found out about peppermint crocodile fish, that would look sweet in there (if not too big)

I love the 75! How are the clowns doing? The tiger lotus is pretty impressive as well!

Your tanks look amazing and I love that pigeon blood (he is pigeon blood right) and the blue cobalt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks dudes.

20L I'm planning on nano species:
Celestial Pearl danios
Kuhli loaches
Threadfin Rainbowfish
and a pair of apistogramma cacatuoides triple reds.

Maybe some Amano shrimp but I hear differing opinions on where they will get eaten by the apistos or not.

I'm dead set on nanos, I've never done them before. I worry the apisto pair may make them shy so I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.

Caleb

I had a brookstream loach tank in my room right next to my bed when I was younger that was 20 gallons with a noisy 55 gallon-rated HOB (18x turnover per hour!). There was a constant splashing and HOB-grindy sound, and I got so used to sleeping with it that I actually sleep better with aquarium noises in my room :lol: It is soothing, I agree Caleb!

Glad to know everyone is doing better too. And also glad about KUHLI LOACHES! How many do you think you're gonna do?

Not sure yet Sini ;) thinking 6-7

Kuhli have been on the bucket list awhile so can't wait to try them

Caleb

Well I water changed the 75g today.

Did a little bit of work on the 20 and going to get some white sand here in a little bit.

Sad news :(

One of my little noodles(dojo loaches) decided he wanted to go carpet surfing some time recently. :( I found my other 2 babies in the bottom of the canister.

Me and my brother have since switched filters since this scare. He has the canister and I have an Aquaclear 70 now.

Caleb

Thank you my friends.

I have no plans to replace him but rather remove the Goldie, add an airstone/powerheads and get a couple hillstream loaches.

Caleb

Finally... Everyones catchin on to these lil guys. Hillstream loaches rule.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom