can anyone identify this cichlid?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trav1117

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
66702-albu

Cant see the photo on any of my devices but I left you some photo comments in your profile. Its probably a Amatitlania nigrofasciatus but then again I cant see it :)

Yea, I don't understand why the picture stays up for just a few minutes then goes black. I have clear image cache every time I get on

Ya its like that from the app normally. Once you view it once it won't let you view it again. I tryed clearing mine and it didn't work so I got on the tablet then the computer and I still couldn't see it. So I just went to your profile and left comments. Did you check them out?

I did, thanks! I appreciate it :) I take those as compliments. I will have been in this hobby for just a year in December. I don't know the technical names of the fish yet though. I'm still learning how to properly maintain the tank and sustain life

Trav1117 said:
I did, thanks! I appreciate it :) I take those as compliments. I will have been in this hobby for just a year in December. I don't know the technical names of the fish yet though. I'm still learning how to properly maintain the tank and sustain life

You'll learn as time goes :) check out the article section there is a lot to be learned from right there.

Right on. I'm pretty impressed with the helpfulness and knowledge I've gotten off this site in the last 24hrs. Maybe I'll learn to do all this and know my fish without question eventually.

By the way, that white spot on my goby is starting to subside a little. I still don't know what caused it though. A water test showed that I had high nitrates. I can only assume that was a part of it

Back
Top Bottom