can I change my name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sw-addict

Aquarium Advice Freak
I wan't to change my name and profile becuse my wife found this site and joined it under her name and she has not added anything scince all dead in dec. and I'm sure that most of you probably think that I am some hot chick but thats just not me.
So can I please change these things without it being a huge problem?

I wan't to change my name and profile

You can change your profile by accessing the home page and on the upper right, just under your avatar and the welcome "username" there are member specific links, one is update your profile ;)

Like Aaron said, post in this thread the username you would like and we can change it, there is no need to re-register ;)

wow I was wondering where this post went thanks guys I would like to change the name to sw-addict if I could please if that is taken you can add an ed to the end either way I would be much happier one more thing in my profile it won't let me change the e-mail adress so if you could please.

Thanks a million

You can change your e-mail address but you will notice it requires you to enter your password. Also expect an activation e-mail to be sent to your address to confirm that you really wanted to change your e-mail.

Back
Top Bottom