can i keep my shrimp i found in with my brine shrimps?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha shoot how do you know that. Your not a fish! Lol they very well could enjoy it.

Don't worry about taking 1 shrimp out of the ocean. You're good enough to be here and worry about it while there's huge commercial fishing boats dragging out a bajillion of them every day, half of them land in the garbage because our consumer-driven economy is broken and greedy! The same applies to every food in a super market. Once you see how much gets thrown away daily you'll think differently.
There's a good movie called "we feed the world", I highly recommend watching it!!

Ya my thought is how happy would you be if someone plucked you from the world where you get to go where you want when you want and eat whatever you want(endless options) and have sex with who you want and then all of a sudden your in a jail cell where you only eat every so often and certain food and no sex. You wouldn't be very happy.

So you dont have a tank with livestock? If you feel this way you should release everything you have and never buy any more. After all by buying online and at the lfs you are promoting having these animals plucked from the ocean. If there was no demand there would be no business.

Back
Top Bottom