Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
answered and thought of more to ask. the problem is i suffer from crs to sometimes its a haze of did i already ask that? what was the answer?

Ha if the only dumb question is the one left un asked i better get these out

Any updates carey? Maybe pics of your qt tanks? Did you get the new bulbs for your 125 build? Which ones did you deside on?

So Carey. This thread is "Carey's Last Build" yet I have seen recently where you are going shopping for a rimless tank. Not sure I can believe anything you tell me from this point going forward. LOL :)

Well, it is my last 125g build. :) LOL

I'm getting a pair of coral banded shrimp delivered tomorrow so I have that. Plus I'm going aquaria shopping on friday so you never know hehe

The blue tang has finished his first week in qt only a week or two to go. He is looking fine with no issues so far. :)

I'm always happy to take pictures of my tanks!

Full tank Shot

img_1502776_0_4e9a24c9dd5eb23e87601605e8f3a59b.jpg

img_1502776_1_cb6f0267749522923909e21243639fff.jpg

img_1502776_2_fbfcafaa14a66bad3bbc2a504ba1ee43.jpg

img_1502776_3_980ee25f1e4906162506bd33bced49a6.jpg

Its gorgeous! I am very impressed and that yellow tang looks AWESOME! great job (I'm sooooo jealous)

It looks how i want mine to be. I hate having to wait. Your tank looks awsome and so do your fish. Looks like a canister filter on yor 55?

yep, running a fluval 305 and a remora skimmer. After the first 2 months I was running 0 nitrates so the canister was a god send to me over the walmart hang on back that it came with. lol

Thanks for the compliments, I work really hard at keeping it just right. Now that its been a while since my fish death week I will be stocking some more. I have some great corals in mind and am still debating the fish stock.

I'm thinking one anthias, 3 blue reef chromis, a midas blenny and a diamond goby.

You have excellent taste in your stock, am soooo looking forward to seeing updated pics when you get them. Sweet tang too. Maybe I might have to get like a HUGE tank someday. And maybe my 75 may end up turning into a sump for it. But that's later, I'll enjoy the tangs through you and others for now. They are soooo pretty or handsome of course lol.

Lol. Yea that's what I said.... And now I have a 210g sitting in my living room begging me the start.

Lol. Yea that's what I said.... And now I have a 210g sitting in my living room begging me the start.

hahaha hehehe hohoho, I see that happens to alot of people.

Carey....bored???????? Don't you take pics when you're bored? Hmmm. Hint hint hint lol.

I'll have picture taking time later today after my Fedex guy gets here withmy new fish and inverts!!

Still have another hour til its supposed to get here. LOL

As always with all your builds it's coming along nicely..there is three poeple whom have wonderful tank you, greg and dary.. always somthing to strive for...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom