Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Walking Dead is amazing. That, Fringe, and Terra Nova. Haha with the mobile app, you can do it simultaneously. :)

I'm with you carey, I don't like bristle worms, good or not...I had my first encounter with one while doing a h2o change and I screamed like a little girl! Lol!

My monti is growing like a weed, you can actually see it grow day by day it seems. I havent had to take down the overflow, i have replaced the two sponge prefilters in it though, the originals were getting nasty.

Whew!!!! I thought I was going crazy thinking I could see mine grow. Nice to know I am not the only one. LOL By the way, I love the birds nest. That is a nice shot.

Yeah, I thought it was me too, but I've heard from others that say the same thing. You almost can see it grow LOL. Great coral in my opinion. I may put one larger one in the 29g as well. :-D

Just fag a piece off the one you got. :) When I was trying to attach mine a piece about the size of a dime broke off. I just laid it on the rock behind it and now it is encrusted and spreading. :)

hehe true, I could just frag it but it looks so nice all round and starting to ripple into different plates...I'd also like a really cool colored one, the green is nice but not sure if they have them in colors like pink or purple. lol

Back
Top Bottom