catching fish in sydney, australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

themox

Aquarium Advice Activist
hey aussies (if there's any of you out there),

if anyone is from sydney, or close to sydney NSW...where's the best place to catch some fish? i'd love to see if i can look at getting some local rainbow fish or any other freshwater fish with a DIY fish trap.

Hey! I have no idea myself but have a look over at aquariumlife.com.au. I know there are some members over there that catch Aussie natives for their tanks. Look in the native fish and invert sub forum.

Hey! I have no idea myself but have a look over at aquariumlife.com.au. I know there are some members over there that catch Aussie natives for their tanks. Look in the native fish and invert sub forum.

cheers mumma. i shall do that.

i spoke with the guys at aquagreen you linked to me...very cool people there and they answered a lot of Qs i had. i looked at their range too which is great but to send it to me here in sydney it's a fair cost (on a student budget hurts too :( ) so i was considering checking out what was a bit closer to home haha

Back
Top Bottom