Catfish and crawfish???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jshades2734

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys i have a 20 gallon with a cat fish a red fin shark and 3 lemon tetras. I was thinking of adding a crawfish and some neon tetras to the mix. Thoughts? Thanks guys!!!

Josh B.

Hey guys i have a 20 gallon with a cat fish a red fin shark and 3 lemon tetras. I was thinking of adding a crawfish and some neon tetras to the mix. Thoughts? Thanks guys!!!

Josh B.

What kind of catfish is it and the red fin shark will eventually outgrow your tank so I strongly recommend getting him a bigger tank and I see the crayfish eventually attacking the catfish when he gets the chance to.

You could try a Dwarf Mexican Crayfish CPO, I have heard mostly good things about them in community tanks. If you have a really small catfish like a young Asian stone catfish that would be my only concern.

On the other hand the shark will quickly out grow your tank which was previously stated, and possibly eat the small dwarf crayfish when he sheds his exoskeleton.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom