Celebrity Fish for 10 Gallon Tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GREG3f

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all! Please don't think I am nuts... just know it is true!

I have recently converted a 1950's TV into a 10 gallon aquarium.

To be cute, I have created an aqua scape that represents the Hollywood Hills under water... including the famous Hollywood sign.

Now I am looking for some suggestions on which type of fish I can add to the aquarium to represent a few celebrities from the early television days.

So what I need are suggestions for...

Marilyn Munroe
Bruce Wayne/Batman
Spock and/or Captain Kirk and/or something Star Trek
Alphalfa and/or Buckweat and/or Pete the pup (little rascals)
Jaws the Great White Shark

I am open to any suggestions for these and/or other celebrity alternatives. Keep in mind this is an OLD TV so the celebs should be dated as well! The fish will need to co-exist in the same tank and I know at 10 gallons I likely can't have them all, but looking for nice combinations.

Cheers, Greg

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Well, a ten gallon is rather small. Maybe a male betta for Jaws with a school of Pygmy cories and ember tetras or CPDs to represent groupies?

Red Cherry Shrimp for your star trek reference, the red shirted fifth member of the away team, but hopefully his fate will be better, lol. I think a betta as your "starlet" even though the pretty ones are male you don't need to tell people he's a boy.

What a cute novel idea, very creative and cool tank!

Back
Top Bottom