ceramic noodles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that is the biological portion of your filter, you still need the mechanical part (the sponge).. you dont replace them though, they just tell you that to buy more. just rinse them in tank water every couple weeks. ceramic holds tons of bacteria. there is alot of surface area and that would make a great addition to your tank if you dont already have any

that is the biological portion of your filter, you still need the mechanical part (the sponge).. you dont replace them though, they just tell you that to buy more. just rinse them in tank water every couple weeks. ceramic holds tons of bacteria. there is alot of surface area and that would make a great addition to your tank if you dont already have any

ahhhh I see.I'm about to buy another hob filter.So I can clean the sponges in alternative fortnightly goes.As I noticed today my filter had stop pumping as the sponge was clogged up. So least with a second filter therewould be filtration if that happened again.

So I suppose noodles in one filter instead of the carbon suppliedand carbon in the other.Can't stand the smell of the water without it lol ty for your input

Back
Top Bottom