Cerial killer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MABJ

Aquarium Advice Addict
Puffers are cereal killers! At least mime is!

She has been killing one ghost shrimp in her tank per day. Until today, she killed two! Jeez I'm just about to let her wallow in her pile of carcasses!

I know that lol. But she doesn't have to kill every single one and not even eat the whole thing :p

Ghost shrimp are magically delicious!

I'm glad emi :p

Mr. Limpet, would you like to adopt puff sandy? She is relatively young. And very youthful!

I'm in western new York state. I'm trying to find a good home for her for when I leave college. Which is in a few weeks. I just can't find a way to move a 10g back and forth to college. Would you be willing to attempt shipping from that distance?

MABJ said:
I'm in western new York state. I'm trying to find a good home for her for when I leave college. Which is in a few weeks. I just can't find a way to move a 10g back and forth to college. Would you be willing to attempt shipping from that distance?

Not really into shipping fish, did you try craigslist?

Almost all fish are shipped at some point, but i understand. I'm not particularly into craigslist though. I haven't looked into it.

Try post'n it on this site in the Buy\Sell\Trade thread. You find find someone will'n to take her off you're hands and give her a good home.

I did do that. No followthrough yet though.

Back
Top Bottom