For Sale: Christmas Moss + Others

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishperson

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone,

I'm selling most of the plants in my tank. What I have to offer is:
- Lots of Christmas Moss - $5 for a thick golf ball-sized amount, plus shipping.
- Various Anubias nana 'petite' - $4 per 6+ leaves, plus shipping. They're pretty small, but healthy.
- One slightly larger Anubias, about the size of a tennis ball - $6. A few holes in the leaves but otherwise it's doing fine and will bounce back given more light.
- Various Java Fern "windelov" - $4 per inch of rhizome, plus shipping. A very beautiful plant.
- A few small buces - $3 for each small plant (about the size of a quarter, maybe a bit larger), $5 for each medium plant (about the size of a gold ball). I don't know the species, sorry, but they're green with slight tints of blue or brown in some places.

Shipping/handling costs $8, no matter how much/little you buy. It will be via USPS, to lower 48 only. My shipping ability is limited so if you need this ASAP or on a very particular day then it might not work out. But contact me anyway and we'll see if we can make it work.

PM me if you're interested! :thanks::dance:(y)

Hey, Fishperson! Do you happen to have any pics of the bucephalandra you're selling?

Okay, I just took stock of the tank, so here's an update with some pictures. Also, I have much less buce than I thought, only 2 clumps of 6-8 leaves each. However I have more anubias nana petite than I thought - about 7 or 8 clumps of 8-15 leaves each. New prices:

Anubias nana petite: 50 cents per leaf, minimum of 8 leaves. I have a lot, so some them will be only $4, others will be larger and more like $6. I'll be generous with them, so you'll probably end up with a slightly bigger portion than you paid for.

Buce: Only two of them, each about 6 leaves. Only $3 each!

Java fern windelov: $4 per "portion". Each "portion" is like the one pictured, about 1 inch of rhizome with maybe a dozen or so leaves ranging in size. These are very bright green and healthy.

Christmas moss: I have even more of this than I thought. Now only $4.50 per golf ball sized "portion", drops to $4 per "portion" if you buy more than one and $3.50 per portion if you buy 4 or more portions. Very good deal! I will include plenty of the stuff since I have a lot.

Here is the link to the photos. The first shows the java fern, the second the anubias', the third the 2 buces.

Okay, I just took stock of the tank, so here's an update with some pictures. Also, I have much less buce than I thought, only 2 clumps of 6-8 leaves each. However I have more anubias nana petite than I thought - about 7 or 8 clumps of 8-15 leaves each. New prices:

Anubias nana petite: 50 cents per leaf, minimum of 8 leaves. I have a lot, so some them will be only $4, others will be larger and more like $6. I'll be generous with them, so you'll probably end up with a slightly bigger portion than you paid for.

Buce: Only two of them, each about 6 leaves. Only $3 each!

Java fern windelov: $4 per "portion". Each "portion" is like the one pictured, about 1 inch of rhizome with maybe a dozen or so leaves ranging in size. These are very bright green and healthy.

Christmas moss: I have even more of this than I thought. Now only $4.50 per golf ball sized "portion", drops to $4 per "portion" if you buy more than one and $3.50 per portion if you buy 4 or more portions. Very good deal! I will include plenty of the stuff since I have a lot.

Here is the link to the photos. The first shows the java fern, the second the anubias', the third the 2 buces.
You have anymore portion left of those christmas?

I do! I'll send a PM now.

I still have tons of christmas moss available! Also lots of very healthy java fern 'windelov' and several anubias' as well. The buces are no longer available, however.

Back
Top Bottom