Christmass - Tank Makeovers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steven A

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well as we all know Christmass is approaching so I decided to give all my tanks a nice makeover so that when family come over they will think that they look great lol. So Lets Begin.

3 Foot : 4 Discus & 5 Blue Rams & 3 Bristlenose - Some new plants were added to this tank along with some rocks to help 'plant' the plants. I also added two hatchetfish.

3 Foot : 2 Yellow Belly Turtles - Well this tank did not lok very good at all so I decided to decorate the tank. I have begun adding many fake 'jungle' plants and some rocks etc ... I am thinking about adding some small fish (livebearers) just to add colour the turtles are not likely to catch them and they are well fed so there she be no need for them to lol. Or i might add convict fry (if I get to much) and just let nature takes its course.

2 Foot: 2 Kribensis & 4 Tiger barbs - One of the Kribensis was getting bullied so I removed it and the current male and female seem to be getting along fine. This tank is my 'fake tank' by this I means everything in it is fake e.g. ther eis no driftwood or live plants. Its beginning to looks better it is just finding items that dont look 'TO' fake lol.

2 Foot: 2 Convicts - Unfortunatly my two keyholes past away so i decided to get two convicts. The female is stunning and the male is also very nice.
I provided caves etc .. but a cave that only the female can enter incase he beats her up due to tank size.

2 Foot: I Finally purchased 1 male and 2 female cockatoo's I added some live plants and bogwood. And plenty of caves and other forms of decoration. I still need to buy more plants and a tank background. I am alsot hinking about adding some Cardinals or neon tertras. I also added the bulldog plec that i got for free.

So that is my tank updates. Hopefully they will be looking even better closer to Christmas. :D

Hehe... I thought you were talking about Christmas ornaments and decorations on/in the tank. :)

Yeah after christmas my 30 gallon is finally going to be set up as sw.

tomorrow im going to re do my 10 gallon sw. It's getting new sand that im adding over time and some lava rock and other things.

I have a lot of plans and im not really sure exactly what im going to do lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom