Cichlid Food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brandonv26 said:
Stupid question but is this available in fish food form or you literally jusy feed them peas and cucumbers?

Peas and cucumbers right from the store. You take the skin off the peas. Just l slice up a piece of cucumber and put it in the tank. I anchor it with a fork.

I usually put them in a shallow dish bowl just enough to cover the vegies and place them in the microwave for a minute... once they are cooled off they sink.

Good advice jimmy,got that inline heater just to lazy to fit it on one of my filters mate ;-) will sort it when I get out of hospital ;-)

Good advice jimmy,got that inline heater just to lazy to fit it on one of my filters mate ;-) will sort it when I get out of hospital ;-)

Hi Dean, just read your other post mate. I wish you the very best and a speedy recovery.

I'm suffering with lower back injury had few surgeries.. sometimes I wish I never had them done. It's a constant struggle.

I ended up getting the aqueon pro 250 heater... it's in with a visi-therm 250. I will eventually get the Hydor inline heater to replace the visi-therm.

cheers mate (y)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom