Cichlids with ich:(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No problem, one last thing. Ich infects the gills which can make it hard to breathe for the fish and with combination of the temps being raised make sure you have lots of gas exchange. I'd throw a bubbler in for safe measure if you got it. Higher temps there is less oxygen jn the water

Yeah I have 2 filters disturbing the top and a good air pump... Thts one bad thing about this treatment I guess..

I had ick about 2 years ago used Tretra LifeGuard and the parasite was gone in about two weeks
upg-240_1z.jpg

now if you want to get the best med for fish parasites get this
084942113301C.jpg

coppersafe is the best medication for fresh and saltwater fish this is what I use to quarantine my fish

Ok so I wen to the store and got rid ich by kordon! So I saw one more thing on my johanni today.... Tell me if you think this is somekind of mouth fungus??

Ya cause idk

Attachments

• image-609833125.jpg
    image-609833125.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 72
I was replying to duromega. I would just follow the instructions.
I have been fighting something in one of my tanks and no meds has cured it. I just started a 90% water change every 48hrs to see if that works. Meds never seem to work for me.

I used super ick by API on my dads tank about two weeks ago and his tank is still free of it plus temp up to 85 and he already had tiny amount of salt in water

I was replying to duromega. I would just follow the instructions.
I have been fighting something in one of my tanks and no meds has cured it. I just started a 90% water change every 48hrs to see if that works. Meds never seem to work for me.

what is that you fighting now?

what is that you fighting now?

No fighting. just saying if you use the coppersafe you still need to do water changes and redose. If you treat whole tank and have a 75 gallon for example and do a 50% weekly water change then you need 3 bottles to treat for a month.

Ich spots are finally gone!! I'm treating the tank for about 7-8 more days still though!

Back
Top Bottom