Clamped Fins Getting Worse! What can I do??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NayaVe

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My Betta has been lethargic for the past few days and has developed curled/clamped fins. I don't see any other signs on his body. I did about a 75% water change, removed the plants that weren't doing well, dosed Fungus Clear once, added aquarium salt and Indian Almonf Leaf Extract. Nothing has changed. He will get up to eat and will get up for a minute to greet me if I come up to his tank, but other than that he just finds a comfy spot and lays there. The Fungus Clear says to dose every 4 days. Is there something else that I can try? I really don't want to lose him.

Parameters were a fine prior to wc and dosing. Will recheck today. Ph was a little high but went down after water change. Ammonia was at 0.25 which is what comes straight out of my tap. Nitrites were 0.25 and Nitrates were 5.0. Temp was around 77° F.

Below are pictures of the progression. 20210228_090844.jpg20210320_105612.jpg20210322_095230.jpeg20210322_094808.jpg

ur betta will be fine just feed him some frozen peas happened to my betta once in one day he was better.

Back
Top Bottom